the interior design market
1.1 Presentation and definition of the market
The interior decoration market includes several types of products:
- decorative objects and home textiles
- furnishing, lightning, and household appliances
The global market is growing and should continue doing so for the years to come. Market growth is driven in particular by the the increasing rate of urbanization and global growth driven by developing countries.
The French market for interior decoration seems to resist relatively well to less favourable economic contexts, which confirms the French's attraction and interest in interiror design.
The market is also characterized by a strong resistance of consumption from physical distribution channels; nevertheless, the expansion of E-commerce cannot be overlooked, nor can its influence in the purchasing decision process.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months