1.1 Definition and scope of study
The bedding market includes all the classic sleeping elements, including mattress , box springs , pillows and bed linens . Within the furniture market, this sub-segment also includes hospital and hotel beds as well as those of public administrations (prisons, barracks, etc.)
Historically reserved for large furniture groups, this market has experienced increasing competition with the arrival of young specialized actors with new technologies on the one hand, and the arrival in force of large home supply groups with a wide range of products, on the other hand. [ Share capital ]
In Germany, the distribution and online sale of mattresses, thanks in particular to the products "bed-in-box" and a standardization of products, drives selling prices down. [ Welt ... In another parallel segment, the country is the largest in the European Union in terms of the number of hospital beds per inhabitant.. Eurostat ]
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages