the air purifier market
A air purifier is a device that reduces the impact of domestic and industrial pollution by filtering the air and eliminating the polluting substances and bad smells .
There are six main types of air purifiers in France :
- Air purifiers by filtration the most widespread;
- Air purifiers by ionizer ;
- Air purifiers by combustion ;
- Air purifiers by photo-catalysis ;
- Air purifiers by plasma ;
- Air purifiers by adsorption .
In the the industry Air purifiers are mainly used to filter and remove toxic residues from hospitals or aircraft. In their use more domestic Air purifiers are also present in offices and homes to improve the hygiene and quality of life of employees and residents.
The market for air purifiers is originally driven by Chinese and Asian demands. Today, the market is developing in France in a positive way, despite fairly high prices with industrialists and city dwellers ready to equip themselves to fight against the proven harmful effects of pollution on the human body. Even if there is still a niche market still undeveloped and significant the domestic and industrial air treatment market is growing exponentially in France and is supported by a few key brands such as SEB , Rowenta , Dyson or Philips.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 2 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months