1.1 Definition and scope of the study
The heating industry covers all devices designed to produce and transmit heat for thermal comfort or industrial purposes
We're counting different types of heating energy
- wood and wood pellets;
- natural gas;
- diesel fuel and other fossil fuels;
- other renewable sources
The types of heating used vary according to geographical area but also according to the end user: for example, heating consumption in the tertiary sector in the tertiary sector is clearly distinguished from that of households. Within Italian households, habits are varied. Although the price often remains an essential criterion, there is a increasing emphasis on environmental issues.
There are many players in the market: the heating system manufacturers, energy distributors but also installers. They offer a wide variety of products: heat pumps, gas boilers, oil boilers, pellet boilers, pellet stoves, electric radiators. In addition, a renewable heating offer is emerging to meet a demand that is increasingly concerned about the environment.
The Italian radiator manufacturing market is stable overall. It is difficult to place a true value on this market due to its vastness and complexity. In 2018 it was valued at almost 4 billion euros, excluding installation. Other figures can reach over 5 billion, which sometimes includes installation and other costs.
Italy is the world's third biggest exporter of heating systems and appliances reaching almost 3 billion dollars worth of exports each year, only behind China and Germany. The COVID pandemic had serious impacts on the heating industry and the upcoming recovery fund pledges over 80 billion euros towards the energy transition and environmental sustainability. Interventions such as window replacements but more importantly the replacement of old inefficient heating appliances and systems will definitely take place on a large scale in the following years.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 1 business day
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The heating market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The heat pump market - France
Publicado en 14/11/2022 by BS Conseil - BS Conseil
Merci pour votre retour :)
The heat pump market - France
Publicado en 26/09/2022 by Matthieu Boussard - Stryber
Etude parfaite pour une vue d'ensemble du marché avec un très bon rapport qualité-prix.
Merci beaucoup Matthieu pour votre avis. Nous sommes ravis d'avoir été à la hauteur de vos attentes!