1.1 Market definition
The layout can be defined as the "arrangement of volumes and decorative elements in relation to each other".
The agencer in charge of the layout must use his know-how in (furniture) design, organization, and site supervision The planner must therefore call on a wide range of professions Design office technician, project manager, site manager, manufacturing workshop operator... It is possible to internalize all these trades, or to have recourse to service providers . In practice, the designer is therefore responsible for the interior layout of a building. The main categories of spaces concerned are spaces:
- Of leisure activities (cinema, theatre...)
- Commercials (point of sale, exhibition...)
- Care and health care (medical office, hospital...)
- Collectives (station, airport...)
- Of offices
- Hotels, restaurants, cafés, and discos
This diagram shows the main elements of the layout:
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages