1.1 Presentation and definition of the delicatessen market
The market for delicatessens in France refers to all sales made by businesses distributing a wide variety of food products such as the food products from luxury (caviar, salmon, etc.), the regional specialities and all the rare products resulting from a recognized know-how Dry groceries (condiments, spices, etc.), precious wines and alcohols, high-end pastries, coffees, teas, sweets (honey, biscuits, chocolates, etc.), delicatessen, etc.
For a long time, delicatessens were nothing more than physical points of sale in large urban areas and associated with the great names in luxury but they have since been developed throughout France often in the form of small independent entities as defined in Tokster .
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 2 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The delicatessen market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages