1.1 Presentation and definition of the market
Jam may be a simple product, but it remains an essential product found in almost all French households. Made of sugar and fruit, the jam can be produced both industrially and in an artisanal way.
On this very mature market, as a result, incumbent players are striving to maintain their market shares based on products that don't vary much.
In order to stand out, however, two recent trends have emerged:
- At the product level we observe the decrease in the amount of sugar and the emergence of organic products.
- In terms of packaging, the actors are committed to seducing consumers through consistent quality and innovative packaging (smaller jars to test several flavors, etc.).
The DGCCRF (Direction générale de la concurrence, de la consommation et de la répression des fraudes) defines jam as "the mixture, brought to the appropriate gel-like consistency, of sugars, pulp and/or puree of one or more species of fruit and water. "
ANALYSIS OF THE DEMAND
ANALYSIS OF THE OFFER
POSITIONING OF THE ACTORS
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 1 business day
Our other products
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Consultez les conditions du pack et de remboursement des crédits non consommés.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The jam market - France
Publicado en 16/08/2022 by A Marin - LPB Inc