the fast food market
1.1 Presentation and market definition
The fast recovery type is defined by the INSEE like" the supply at the counter of food and beverages to be consumed on the premises or to be taken away, presented in disposable packaging . »
This sector therefore includes the restaurants fast food restaurants offering mainly take-out meals the sale of meals in the food trucks , the stalls and the tea shops . However, it does not include retail sales through vending machines.
Speed of service, simplicity of dishes, low cost offer and ability to manage high demand are thus characteristic of fast food restaurants. In this respect, fast food includes both restaurants fast food but also the range of products fast casual - which values the quality and diversity of the offer, such as Cojean- or the segment fast good which offers a specialized, customizable offer in a pleasant setting, such as Big Fernand. The main customers are individuals and professionals alike
Compared to the world market, which generates more than 570 billion dollars in 2018 the France is considered as a demanding country, recognized for its gastronomy and a priori not very oriented towards fast food solutions. However, the latter is increasingly successful in the region and was realizing more than 50 billion euros in turnover in 2018 .
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months