According to the Ena Collective Catering the collective catering is part of the Out-of-home catering (RHD) which also includes commercial catering activities (restaurants, cafeterias, snacks). However, collective catering has a social character aimed at prepare a meal for a specific group (students, patients in hospitals or employees).
Collective catering is thus intended for a range of diverse customers, such as school complexes and academics , the hospitals and retirement homes or the employees in the company. These types of customers can be segmented into 4 major catering groups:
- The school catering crèche, kindergarten, primary, middle school, high school and university
- The medico-social catering Hospitals, rehabilitation centres and retirement homes
- The company catering : administrative and company restaurants
- The other types of collective catering for holiday centres, the army or prisons, as well as rail and air traffic
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages