Pizza is a traditional Italian dish made from a spread bread dough covered with tomato coulis, accompanied by various ingredients and baked in the oven, and whose recipe is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The pizza market includes the following independent restaurants and the specialized restaurant chains in the local marketing, takeaway or delivery of pizzas.
The pizza sector is particularly fragmented. A large number of independent pizzerias are present on the market alongside a few major international players and brands, most often organised as franchises
The global pizza market, dominated by the United States and then Europe, is in full global growth . Global players in this market include Domino's Pizza, Papa John's Pizza, Pizza Hut and Little Caesars
In Spain, the pizza market represents several billion euros and the turnover of pizzeria chains is growing . The Spanish market is dynamic, particularly driven by the opening of new physical sales outlets and the p opularity of home delivery services
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages