the pizza market
1.1 Market definition and presentation
Pizza is a recipe for italian food Born in Naples, originally made from bread dough with various ingredients (tomato sauce, cheese, olives, olive oil) and then baked in the oven. Its recipe is a real worldwide success
The pizza is distributed in particular in
- Commercial catering (restaurants, restaurant chain, restaurant chain, restaurant chain, kiosk...etc.)
- Large and Medium Surfaces (GMS)
- Collective catering
The French pizza market is in decline, both in volume and value . Reflecting this trend, the he sales in supermarkets of frozen pizzas s fall. M but France remains the one of the world's largest pizza consumers, after the United States.
However, the es large international chains of fast food continue to grow and largely dominate the distribution market through their fast food chains, to the detriment of the independent actors . The number of franchised restaurants distributing pizzas is increasing
The pizza market can also be based on the rise of food-tech and the associated delivery services very popular, real growth drivers for the pizza market and the associated brands distributed there
Finally, consumers are increasingly aware of the importance of healthy diet and the pizza market is facing this trend.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months