the pasta market
The pasta market is structured around the manufacture and marketing of dry and fresh pasta
Pasta is one of the basic elements of the French diet, with massive consumption (95% household penetration rate) and large quantities (annual consumption of 8kg/inhabitant). The pasta market is a mature market. Its growth potential is limited
It is also a very concentrated market in France. A few major, diversified operators (Ebro Foods, Galapagos) or specialists in the sector (Pastacorp, Saint John) account for more than 90% of the supply[Greffe des tribunaux de commerce, 2015]. The remaining part of the production is dispersed among small, highly fragmented artisanal manufacturers
The main outlets are, in order of importance, the general public, restaurateurs and ready meals manufacturers
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months