the plumbing market
1.1 Market definition and scope
The hydraulics sector is a sub-segment of the construction or engineering market, and includes all activities used for the circulation of fluids, using in particular water pipes.
The hydraulics market can be divided into two types of players:
The plumber is intended to work in particular on new buildings, in order to install pipes, and in the context of renovation or maintenance, such as a bathroom.
The sector is dominated by small businesses, and has experienced some difficulties before 2016, but since has benefited from a slight recovery in activity, which should continue during 2019, helped in particular by the fight against illegal employment and government aid for renovations, which should encourage private individuals.
The study will cover the plumbing sector, while at times referring to heating and HVAC engineering, two activities that plumbers often perform.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months