the plumbing market
1.1 Definition and presentation
The hydraulics sector is a sub-segment of the construction or engineering market, and includes all activities used for the circulation of fluids, using in particular water pipes.
The hydraulics market can be divided into two types of players:
In Italy, the sector is in fact composed of businesses of different sizes, usually active in the construction or renovation sector, and of freelancers. Mechanics is an entrepreneurial reality in continuous expansion in Italy and that represents a strong driving force for the economy of the country, in particular the Italian production of hydraulic pumps stands out.
The number of professionals in Italy is undergoing several transformations due to the new needs of consumers and the rapid emergence of small businesses (e.g. startups for professionals on demand). The growing interest in the environment, in the sustainability and saving of raw materials, continues to play a decisive role in the innovations and the continuous transformation of the hydraulic offering.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months