1.1 Presentation and definition of the toilet market
The market for toilets characterizes supply and demand of toilets, generally produced in ceramic (porcelain or other ceramics) for individuals, companies, public spaces, or in stainless steel A more resistant material suitable for toilets on public roads in France
The global market is expected to experience a 6% growth between 2019 and 2030 thanks to the global awareness of the importance of hygiene and the democratization of sanitation but also to the many industry innovations . Companies like Toto are developing lavatory but others companies are also investing in smart toilets The new system can be connected to Bluetooth, or capable of analyzing stool for a real medical follow-up
In France, the market is very concentrated and international companies operating in France (Geberit, Villeroy, etc.) restructuring due to strong competition from low-wage countries . We can.. distinguish between manufacturers of personal washrooms and manufacturers of public, commercial and public washrooms
Individuals generally obtain their supplies from GSB or via the building companies who undertake construction or renovation work on their behalf. Public and corporate washrooms are more specific markets for which specialized companies take care of installation and production devices
Trends in France are moving towards personalised toilets and a more highlighting their decorative potential with start-ups like Trone. Hanging toilets are also becoming more and more popular.
The washroom market is also linked to several important adjacent activities such as the he sale of toilet care products, the he sale of toilet paper and the he rental of mobile or fixed toilets, which will not be addressed in this study,
ANALYSIS OF THE OFFER
POSITIONING OF THE PLAYERS
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 5 business days
Our other products
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Consultez les conditions du pack et de remboursement des crédits non consommés.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The stationary toilet market - France
Publicado en 12/01/2022 by Client anonyme - Ce client a souhaité rester anonyme
A highly quantified study. Despite the investments made by local authorities, the mistrust of public toilets is confirmed. The smart toilet market has not yet taken off.
Hello Geoffroy, Thank you for your feedback and we are delighted that this study has given you a good overview of the market.