1.1 Definition and scope of study
The bathroom market features the supply and demand for sanitary facilities (usually ceramics, stainless steel or porcelain products) in France. There are many bathroom manufacturers and they can be segmented into different types :
- Bathroom manufacturers for residential and non-residential buildings :
- Traditional bathrooms (composed of a seat and a door) :
- toilets with tanks, the most common
- the monobloc toilet where the tank and bath are common
- WC with separate tank at a height where the bath is connected to the tank by a vertical pipe
- Innovative bathrooms, increasingly popular and sought after in developed countries
- dry and suspended WCs
- Japanese baths (or washing machines));
- connected toilets
- Manufacturers of public toilets: the growing importance of hygiene for individuals and businesses (especially catering) and a progressive interest in home decoration are driving continuous innovations on the supply side.
Historically known for inequality and precarious housing situation of its inhabitants, Brazil has enormous growth potential, given the large percentage of the population living in homes without bathrooms. Even so, the constant fall in construction, reforms gain room. Renovations have growth and become an alternative for professionals in the construction and architecture market. This growth in renovations in used real estate also occurs due to the saturation of large urban centers, which have few free areas for construction and have many options of houses and buildings that can be remodeled. In absolute numbers, however, the total of new constructions is almost five times higher than that of renovations. This should continue to be the biggest driver of the bathroom market in the country.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 10 business days
Our other products
5 reports pack (-15%) BR - Brazil
- 5 reports at €75.6 excluding VAT per study to choose from our Brazilian catalogue for 12 months
- Save 15% on additional studies purchased
- Choose to be refunded any unused credit at the end of the 12-month period (duration of the pack)
See the terms and conditions of the pack and the refund of unused credit.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The stationary toilet market - France
Publicado en 12/01/2022 by Client anonyme - Ce client a souhaité rester anonyme
A highly quantified study. Despite the investments made by local authorities, the mistrust of public toilets is confirmed. The smart toilet market has not yet taken off.
Hello Geoffroy, Thank you for your feedback and we are delighted that this study has given you a good overview of the market.