1.1 Market definition and presentation
Heat pumps are an ecological and economical solution for heating and cooling your home. They are based on a thermodynamic system that transforms energy from a cold environment into heat for the space to be heated.
There are several types of heat pumps with different mechanisms:
- aerothermal traditional air/air
- geothermal (transforms energy from the ground)
- hydrothermal (transforms energy drawn from the water table).
Just like the booming world market, the French heat pump market is growing very strongly. It should be noted that France is the leading European market.
The use of heat pumps is used both in homes and in existing company offices, but it is also one of the preferred systems in new buildings and renovations, after the insert and wood stove. The use of heat pumps will account for a growing share of renewable energy consumption in France
The air-to-air and air-to-water hydrothermal pump segments represent the most dynamic segments of the sector, while the ground-source heat pump segment is in decline
The market is largely influenced by growing environmental concerns as well as the ever-increasing price of energy to heat a home. The sector is also heavily dependent on the public sphere and policies that can stimulate the use of more environmentally friendly energy solutions
Innovation also represents a real growth driver for the market. Through a renewed offer, ever more connected and intelligent, heat pumps should be able to manage energy consumption levels even more precisely and appropriately, an economic as well as an ecological asset.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Recent reviews ★★★★☆
Availability within 1 business day
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The heat pump market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages