1.1 Market definition
A domiciliation company guarantees the head office function and handles mail management on behalf of the company customer either by forwarding it back or by leaving the possibility of retrieving it itself. The registered office determines the address of the company's registered office where official letters will be sent to it.
A business center offers more services than a simple domiciliation company. It consists of several rooms, which can be small or large. These fully equipped premises are intended to be rented by companies for a generally short period of time. Business centres are known for their flexibility because they offer several services. Among these, in addition to mail, business centers offer telephone permanences through the secretariat or the rental of fully equipped offices, which can be small or large. It is often the preferred solution for entrepreneurs, start-ups or IPT.
Business centers, which first appeared in the United States in the 1980s, have evolved rapidly and have established themselves as the new way to physically establish your company without making a long-term commitment. It also allows companies to adapt to growth and market changes.
Business centers differ from coworking spaces in their spatial layout. Business centers offer separate offices to their tenants while coworking spaces are open. Although business centers are trying to rejuvenate themselves by creating hybrid offices, these two offers will still be distinguished by dealing only with business centers.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The Business Centre Market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages