1.1 Definition and scope of the study
Incubators and accelarators are often used synonymously, and although the ultimate goal is to help startups grow and attract capital, the two terms differ in their definition.
- Incubators incubate a business idea and aims to transform the idea into a business model and later a company. This relationship between the incubator and the company can run without a final date. Usually incubators do not invest in the target company.
- Accelerators help accelerate growth for already exisiting companies, and the timeline is set. Usually it ranges between 3 to 4 months, and accelerators often take an equity stake so to align interests with the startup in question.
The number of incubators and accelarators are growing globally to meet demand from startups who compete more intensely than ever for funding.
In France, the market is amongst the most mature in the world, with a high number of startups as well as incubators and accelerators. For instance, the world's largest incubator, Station F, is French.
Going forward, players in this industry must look to specialisation, diversification of the services they offer, and internationalisation in order to differentiate and stand out in a market which is characterised by a large supply offering.
ANALYSIS OF THE OFFER
RULES AND REGULATIONS
POSITIONING OF THE ACTORS
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 1 business day
Our other products
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Consultez les conditions du pack et de remboursement des crédits non consommés.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The robotics market - France
Publicado en 01/08/2022 by Clement Girard
It covers the market and cites very interesting sources The study is well up to date with the information that can be found It is a precious time saver