The Online Advertising
1.1 Presentation and definition of the online advertising market
According to emarketing.fr , online advertising, or digital advertising, or online advertising includes all advertising communication actions carried out on the Internet
There are two main types of actions
- display advertising, which consists in inserting messages, banners, buttons, advertising communication videos for an advertiser on websites,
- search advertising, which works with hyperlinks leading to an advertiser's website, offered to the Internet user when a request is made via a search engine
Online advertising purchases were made in different ways:
- through a classic contract specific to a communication operation, between advertiser and advertising network for example
- through auctions, say" real time bidding or RTB . This method has been in existence since 2000 But lately, it has been programmatic purchasing, a derivative that allows more complex mechanics to develop
The online advertising market has never performed as well in France as it does today, but it is now threatened by the popularity of advertising blockers since the use of blocking software has been constantly increasing since the creation of AdBlock Plus, for example
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Analysts & Methods