1.1 Presentation and definition of the online payment market
In 2018, the French spent 90 billion on the Internet [ FEVAD All of these purchases were made possible thanks to online payment solutions, which therefore make it possible to pay and exchange money over the Internet using a computer system.
E-commerce is driven by broadening the offer in Europe and the increase in the number of sites as well as by the development of marketplaces. Faced with this rise in online purchases, there are more and more online payment players and innovation is key to gaining market share. One of the key factors of success in this market is the security of payments to gain the confidence of merchants on the one hand, and private individuals on the other.
European and international competition is intense with players such as Paypal and Amazon Pay that are solidly implanted. Besides.., VISA offers a new system of reloadable smart cards allowing online payment for blocked amounts
Giants like Google and Apple also offer online payment solutions ( Google Pay and Apple Pay ) while fintechs The Banque de France's financial markets, which are sometimes supported by the major French banks, as is the case with Paylib s, are proposing alternative solutions. Among the Sector's start-ups, Lydia posted record growth and already had more than of one million users in 2018 .
ANALYSIS OF THE OFFER
POSITIONING OF THE PLAYERS
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 1 business day
Our other products
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Consultez les conditions du pack et de remboursement des crédits non consommés.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The robotics market - France
Publicado en 01/08/2022 by Clement Girard
It covers the market and cites very interesting sources The study is well up to date with the information that can be found It is a precious time saver