the public accounting market
The chartered accountant is an accounting professional whose profession is supervised and governed by the Order of Chartered Accountants. He keeps the accounts at the same time commercial, civil and non-profit companies and associations . In order to avoid conflicts of interest, the chartered accountant may not be an employee of one of the structures he or she supports. In France, the profession is regulated by Ordinance No. 45-2138 of 19 September 1945, as well as Decree No. 2012-432 of 30 March 2012.
Chartered accountants often compete according to their speciality and location. Today, we are witnessing a transformation of the profession, with several reforms concerning the clientele of audit and accounting firms in particular
Digital transformation remains a major challenge for the business, given the high demand for ease and transparency among customers
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 3 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months