The Recruitment Market
A recruitment firm is a company whose purpose is to support its clients (private companies, public sector, associations, etc.) in the recruitment (mainly on fixed-term or permanent contracts, sometimes on internships and apprenticeships) of new employees, executives or directors. As such, clients will delegate to the recruitment firm all or part of the recruitment process: publication of the offer, identification of candidates, selection, negotiation, signature of contracts, reception and training of the new employee. In France, these operations primarily concern the profiles of middle managers [ APEC , 2017]. The scope of recruitment itself excludes hiring operations to fill positions on temporary (temporary) employment contracts
The recruitment support market, on which recruitment agencies operate, is only a sub-segment of the global recruitment market, whose main players remain to this day in France the internal human resources departments of companies. Thus, contrary to what prevails in Anglo-Saxon countries, the French recruitment market is not outsourced only up to 30% [Xerfi, August 2018]. The human resources departments therefore manage 70% of their own recruitment, via recruitment campaigns, the career page of their institutional sites, ad sites, professional social networks and internal promotion.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months