the e-learning and MOOCs market
1.1 Definition and scope of study
E-learning, or digital learning, is a learning method based on online learning resources and content. E-learning is used in personal and/or professional training contexts.
There are three main categories of e-learning:
- MOOCs (Massive Online Open Courses) are generally free open access courses, at the end of which the public can obtain certification.
- SPOCs (Small Private Online Courses) are similar to MOOCs but have a fee, indeed their access is limited to specific users, such as university students. They can also be used to obtain certification.
- COOCs (Corporate Open Online Courses) are used by companies to train employees and collaborators.
E-learning is linked to the vocational training and education sectors. The methodology democratizes access to training, because it allows flexibility in education, and access to all users with an Internet connection, regardless of their location.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)