1.1 Definition and presentation
E-learning, or digital learning, is a learning method based on e-learning resources and content . E-learning is used for personal and/or professional training. There are three main categories of e-learning :
- The MOOCs (Massive Online Open Courses) are generally free open access courses, after which the public can obtain certification.
- The SPOCs (Small Private Online Courses) are similar to MOOCs but are paid for. In fact, their access is limited to specific users, such as university students. They can also be used to obtain certification.
- The COOCs (Corporate Open Online Courses) are used by companies to train their employees.
E-learning is linked to the vocational training and education sectors. The methodology democratizes access to training The new system allows flexibility in education and access to all users with an Internet connection, regardless of location.
More than 1.5 million Brazilians choose distance learning 26% of the total number of students. In 2004, this number was only 60 000 or 4.2% of the total. For higher education alone, the number of entrants in this modality increased by 21.4 per cent between 2015 and 2016. According to a survey conducted by the Sagah ...projections indicate that by 2023.., more students will be enrolled in a distance education (DEA) course than a face-to-face lecture. [ Veja ] The EAD also allows world-renowned teachers to give courses via the Internet, such as the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul ( PUCRS ), which announced that it would teach courses by Israeli-American psychologist Daniel Kahneman, winner of the 2002 Nobel Prize in Economics.
ANALYSIS OF THE OFFER
POSITIONING OF THE PLAYERS
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 10 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The e-learning and MOOCs market - France
Publicado en 18/08/2022 by VT KTEK
A very complete study where all sources are cited