1.1 Definition and scope of study
The work brokerage consists of intermediation between a client (individual or company) with a work project and professionals capable of carrying out the work.
The objective of a work broker is to find the craftsmen and material suppliers with the best quality/price ratio for their customers .
The work brokerage market is strongly linked to the construction market (Building and Public Works) which includes all the activities of building design and construction public and private, but also to refurbishment . The dynamism of the construction sector and the construction/renovation sector in general encourages the evolution of the construction brokerage market.
According to the FFCT (Fédération Française du Courtage en Travaux), the work brokerage business is born in the early 2000s and is not yet the subject of a specific EPA code that would make it possible to identify all companies carrying out this activity on a main basis.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 2 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The work brokerage market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages