1.1. Definition and presentation
Soft drinks are beverages that are mainly made with water (more than 90% of the composition), but also with other ingredients, such as sugar. These soft drinks can be consumed in different contexts (after sport, during a meal, etc.) and in different forms (can, bottle, etc.).
One of the great strengths of the sector is the diversity of the offer, which is aimed at numerous consumers. Two main categories can be distinguished:
- Carbonated soft drinks
- Non-carbonated soft drinks
While the non-carbonated segment is growing, the carbonated segment is experiencing more difficulties. The structure of the market is changing, with a multiplicity of small companies gradually emerging in the sector based on changing consumer demand to reach niche markets. Beverages are now being marketed with lower amounts of sugar, while vegan ingredients and tropical flavours are increasing.
The soft drinks market includes all non-alcoholic beverages except mineral water (bottled water) which will be excluded by default and is the subject of a separate study.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
- Recent reviews ★★★★☆
Availability within 1 business day
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The soft drinks market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The soft drinks market - France
Publicado en 07/12/2021 by Denis Monnoyeur
Very complete and interesting study that explains well the consumers' behaviors towards soft and non-carbonated drinks, and underlines the great tendency of the market towards healthy, organic products, as well as the sudden appearance of CBD waters that can transform the market
Hello Denis, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to read that the content of the study has fully met your expectations. :)