1.1 Presentation and definition of the beverage vending machine market
The first vending machine is patented in 18 e century and is used for the purchase of stamps. The products are gradually diversifying, to the point where they now include beverages, confectionery and foodstuffs . Some machines even offer more diverse products, such as beauty products.
Fast and generally affordable, vending machines have become a fixture in the places open to the public c (train stations, airports, motorway stops, etc.) and corporate This makes it possible to eat quickly or, more often than not, to have a coffee during a break.
Vending sub-segment, or vending in English, beverage distribution is a field where freelancers can set up shop. However, the latter have to face stiff competition from corporate groups like Selecta.
The sector must therefore look for new ways to grow, such as setting up distributors whose payment will be made via the telephone and a product upscaling .
The study will discuss vending of beverages, and may need to address vending in general, thereby including snacks and confectionery.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 5 business days
Our other products
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Tailor-made report pack - France
This 1-year package includes :
- 10 credits per year to carry out your customized reports
- Annual access to 5 reports per month, which you can choose from among our 1,300 studies
A complete range of sector-specific reports, combining standard reports at the best price with studies tailored to your needs.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The market for automatic cash registers - France
Interesting estimate of a fast-growing market mainly centered on mass retailing and specialized distribution, whose development is however slowed down by social problems linked to the disappearance of cashiers. Consumer behavior in front of these automatic checkouts and product typology well analyzed
Hello Malcolm, Thank you very much for this very positive review! We are delighted that you are enjoying our studies and we thank you for your trust in us.
The bodywork market - France
Publicado en 25/02/2021 by Lengele
Saves time on researching reliable statistics
Hello, Thank you for your feedback which helps us to improve the quality of our studies.
The Glass Fiber Market - France
Publicado en 11/02/2021 by Marc-Henri Mignon - Insights & Synergies Conseils
An interesting price-quality ratio to enter a new market
Hello Marc-Henri, Thank you for your feedback which helps us to improve the quality of our studies.