the Fitness Market
1.1 Market definition and presentation
The fitness market integrates all sports center practices related to the well-being of the body . Fitness rooms therefore generally offer group classes, weight training and cardio-training machines but also sometimes personalized coaching or even relaxation areas (juice bar, spa, zen room...)
In addition to fitness clubs, the fitness market more recently includes applications offering personal coaches , outdoor fitness communities and connected performance measurement applications and objects.
The fitness sector continues to observe a quite strong growth, as evidenced by the total number of fitness club members, which increased by 5% in 2017 according to Deloitte .
Nevertheless, there is currently a price war between fitness players on subscriptions. This obviously leads to a decrease in average revenue per club, passing from €848,000 in 2012 to €595,000 in 2017 a decrease of 30% in 5 years according to Stadline .
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 2 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months