The online sports coaching market
Coaching consists of a personalised support to help the client achieve a goal . There are coaches in different fields such as personal, professional and sports development. In the latter case, the coach generally practices in sports hall or at home whether he is an employee or self-employed. The latest evolution of the profession is that of online coaching. This type of coaching can take many forms:
- Remote coaching platforms or applications;
- Platforms or applications for connecting coaches with their clients;
- Digital communities based on a sporting practice where members advise and train each other
While the sports coaching market is currently difficult to estimate globally (sports coaching networks are generally local or national), it can be noted that the market is concentrated in the richest regions of the world, namely Western Europe, North America and Oceania. It is also in these regions that the link between health and the practice of a sporting activity is more aware of the issue. The democratization of digital tools in these regions also facilitates the development of online coaching
Through the emergence of new coaching applications , from performance measurement technologies and to new modes of education to the practice of sport, the profession of sports coach is evolving by offering more personalized offers.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 2 business days
En cours Validation analyste
Contrôle et mise à jour
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months