the sports coaching market
Coaching refers to the practice of providing personalized support to the client, which in turn must achieve a goal. Coaching has traditionally been associated with sport, although there are several areas that can be improved, such as the personal or professional sphere.
With reference to the most common type of coaching, sports, it is possible to associate the latter with fitness instructors or personal trainers. Although the definition of coaching is slightly different from that of a coach, for the scope and delimitation of the market study, we will refer to all three figures.
While the sports coaching market is currently difficult to estimate globally (sports coaching networks are generally local or national), it can be noted that the market is concentrated in the richest regions of the world, namely Western Europe, North America and Oceania. It is also in these regions that the link between health and the practice of a sporting activity is more widely known.
Through the emergence of new coaching applications, performance measurement technologies and new modes of education in sports practice, the profession of sports coaches is evolving by offering more personalized offers.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months