A beauty salon is legally defined as a business offering to its customers aesthetic treatments other than medical and paramedical as well as aesthetic massages without medical purpose, according to article 16-1 of the law of 5 July 1996.
Beauty salons are operators who perform beauty treatments including body care, facial care, beauty treatment, hair removal and other more specific treatments (UV tanning, pulsed light). They can be generalists or specialized in a treatment
They are competing with the selective perfumeries that have opened their own institutes within their stores as well as by fitness and thalassotherapy institutes, SPAs and massage salons.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The beauty salon market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages