1.1 Definitions and scope of study
Shampoo is a hair care product, usually in the form of a viscous liquid, used for hair cleaning. Most of the time, these products are prepared by combining a surfactant -surfactant for washing and emulsifying liquids with water - with a co- surfactant which reinforces the action of the main surfactant.
Special shampoos are also available for people with dandruff , having coloured hair , having a certain type of hair or even allergic to gluten or wheat or focused on the use of natural products.
The global shampoo market is booming due to the increasing prevalence of hair disorders such as dandruff, hair loss, oily hair, dry hair, itching and many others
Increasing urbanization, increasing per capita income , lifestyle change and pollution are the main market drivers
We will focus here on the market with the following product families:
- Cosmetics ;
- Dry shampoo;
- Herbal based;
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 2 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The Shampoo Market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages