The Parapharmacy Market
1.1 Presentation and definition of the parapharmacy market
The parapharmacy market refers to all sales of care and hygiene products (for adults and babies), as well as beauty products, dietetics and food supplements, which do not require a medical prescription. It is also necessary to include small appliances such as rasps or electric toothbrushes.
The parapharmacy market has evolved considerably since its emergence in the 1980s and the consumption of parapharmacy products has become more democratic by opening up to all modes of distribution: pharmacies, specialized brands, parapharmacy and online sales.
This evolution has been accompanied by an extension of the offer towards new beauty territories. Like the food supplement market, the parapharmacy market is growing rapidly in France.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Analysts & Methods