1.1 Presentation and definition of the toothpaste market
Toothpaste is an abrasive and antiseptic paste, gel or powder used to clean teeth with a toothbrush to for health and aesthetic reasons. The first commercially available toothpastes appeared in the 19th century, and it was in 1896 in New York City that Colgate
The toothpaste market is a sub-segment of the oral hygiene market, itself a segment of the hygiene and cosmetics market. The global toothpaste market is a relatively mature but growing market where dynamism is driven by innovation and the renewal of the offer
The French market, like the global market, is largely dominated by leading brands owned by large groups and whose sales are mainly made in supermarkets, hyper and supermarkets
The French still have some progress to make in terms of dental hygiene habits which proves that the sector is buoyant. The toothpaste market is also not exempt from the appeal of organic and natural products.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The toothpaste market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages