The toothpaste market
1.1 Presentation and definition of the toothpaste market
Toothpaste is a a paste, gel or abrasive and antiseptic powder to clean teeth using a toothbrush, for health and aesthetic reasons
The first toothpastes on the market appeared in the 19th century th century and it was in 1896, in New York, that Colgate
The toothpaste market is a sub-segment of the oral hygiene market itself a segment of the hygiene and cosmetics market
The global toothpaste market is a relatively mature but growing market where dynamism is driven by innovation and product renewal
The French market, like the world market, is largely dominated by leading brands owned by large groups and where sales are in principle made in supermarkets (hyper and supermarkets)
The French still have some progress to make in terms of dental hygiene habits This is proof that the sector is growing. The toothpaste market is also not immune to the appeal for organic and natural products .
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months