1.1 Definition and presentation
Toothpaste is a paste, gel or abrasive and antiseptic powder to clean teeth using a toothbrush. Its primary purposes include health and aesthetics. The toothpaste market is a sub-segment of the oral hygiene market, which in turn is included in the segment of the hygiene and cosmetics market.
The global toothpaste market is a relatively mature but growing market where dynamism is driven by innovation and product renewal. The UK market is also growing, however there is scope for stronger figures; prnewswire reports that while consumption of toothbrushes & replacement heads in the UK is high, 16% of early young adults and 12% of older young adults are non-users.
Moreover, the British market is largely dominated by leading brands owned by large groups and where sales are in principle made in supermarkets (hyper and supermarkets). The most sold brands include Crest, Sensodyne, and Colgate.
Several trends currently prevail in the UK market; for example, the rise in consciousness of oral health has helped vendors introduce oral hygiene product categories, like teeth-whitening products.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 10 business days
Our other products
Tailor-made report pack (uk) - United Kingdom
This 1-year package includes :
- 10 credits per year to carry out your customized reports
- Annual access to 5 reports per month, which you can choose from among our 1,300 studies
A complete range of sector-specific reports, combining standard reports at the best price with studies tailored to your needs.
5 reports pack (-15%) UK - United Kingdom
- 5 reports at €75.6 excluding VAT per study to choose from our UK catalogue for 12 months
- Save 15% on additional studies purchased
- Choose to be refunded any unused credit at the end of the 12-month period (duration of the pack)
See the terms and conditions of the pack and the refund of unused credit.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The Insulin Pump Market - France
A very precise and detailed study of this market, driven by the strong growth of this disease in the world
Hello Amaury, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to read that the content of the study has fully met your expectations. :)
The Parapharmacy Market - France
Publicado en 07/01/2022 by Client anonyme - Ce client a souhaité rester anonyme
Clear and concise generic study. Well documented. However, I would have liked to see that the actors' files at the end of the report corresponded precisely to those stated in the report.
Hello, Thank you for your feedback on our study. We are planning to update it taking into account your remarks, we will keep you informed as soon as it is available.