the Insulin Pump Market
1.1 Market definition
The insulin pump is a alternative treatment method for diabetics . The insulin pump replaces multiple injections with syringes, and avoids permanent blood glucose monitoring. Imitating the functioning of a normal pancreas, it is a an artificial device for providing insulin at a variable rate to an insulin-dependent diabetic requiring insulin on a permanent basis.
The insulin pump can be located (rarely prescribed by medicine) or external (subcutaneous injection). It operates in a simple way with training at the hospital and regular follow-up with the diabetologist and the pump salesman
The sale of the insulin pump is therefore a segment of the diabetes treatment market and more precisely insulin treatment; in this respect, the insulin pump is an interesting alternative to the multi-injection treatment of insulin by pens and provides better glycemic control. However, in France more than elsewhere, to function, the insulin pump market requires advertising and more diabetes educators than traditional doctors
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months