1.1 Definition and presentation
Board games have an ancient tradition, they were in fact a pastime of the past; the first mentions of the above date back to 5000 years ago. Board games are part of a broader category, which identifies any recreational activity that requires the participation of more individuals. Board games, as the name suggests, group together all those activities that require a table to be played.
The market for board games, against all expectations, is booming, despite the development of countless alternatives based on rapid technological expansion, boardgames continue to survive and are indeed experiencing a period of growth worldwide.
The sector is experiencing a prosperous period in Italy thanks to the many events, fairs and shows organized in their honor, which increase visibility and help boost innovative offerings. The boardgames were born with the aim of social aggregation and sharing as a mass phenomenon that did not necessarily address certain clusters of consumers, which is exactly what the image of the market today offers, trying to reach the widest possible target audience.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Recent reviews ★★★★☆
Availability within 5 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages