the language stay market
1.1 Definition and presentation
Language study stays are stays of varying length in a foreign country, to learn or improve the language of the country. Carried out by:
- Children (under 12),
- Teenagers (12-18 years)
The global market for language travel has seen an impressive growth in recent years both in value and volume, due to the increasing attention paid to the learning of foreign languages, internationality and inclusion. In Italy, in fact, demographic and social changes have led to a new generation of parents, the millennials, strong supporters of different educational methods. In addition, the Italian labor market is progressively aligning itself with the rest of Europe through a marked need to speak foreign languages, especially English.
Among the main players in the market there are agencies focused on language holidays, associations and specialized organizations that have their own language schools.
In recent years, the formulas offered have evolved, as has the potential pool of consumers, although the mastery of English remains the primary motivation for these types of stays.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months