1.1 Presentation and scope of the study
The online photo album market is a sub-segment of the photo album market. It refers to the various websites offering the possibility to create more or less standardized photo albums. Depending on the provider, the customer can choose the layout of the photos, the format of the photo album and the material used. The digital companies are then in charge of printing, binding and shipping the album to the customer.
The market is relatively fragmented and competition is relatively intense given the large number of players in the market. The market is made up of players specialising in this sector (such as Photobox), but the market has since been invested by larger players such as Amazon, Google or even historical players in the photography market.
Driven by the increased use of smartphones with ever higher quality cameras, the market for online photo albums is growing rapidly. The offer is diversifying, from the creation of a simple personalized photo album to printing on other supports (magnet, t-shirt, calendar...etc.).
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 7 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages