the furniture market
1.1 Definition and presentation
The furniture market includes different types of accessories:
- Furniture (tables, sideboards and other cabinets);
- Kitchen furniture;
- Upholstered (sofas, armchairs and benches);
- Bed linen;
- Bathroom furniture;
- Garden furniture;
The furniture market in Italy continues to register positive performances, dictated both by domestic consumption and by strong exports - Italy is among the world's leading manufacturers of furniture. Due to the very long life of furniture, brands rely on three factors to increase their sales: fashion (especially in the kitchen), the construction of new homes and the mobility of the population. In a market historically controlled by the actors present in the physical points of sale (e.g. Ikea, Leroy Merlin), traditional brands are increasingly finding themselves in difficulty in response to the increase in e-Commerce and used trade.
The market study covers the following products: furniture, kitchen furniture, sofas, armchairs and benches, bedding, bathroom furniture and garden furniture. We explicitly exclude complementary products such as decorative items, lighting, appliances and flatware from this market.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months