the disposable tableware market
1.1 Definition and presentation
The disposable tableware market represents all disposable or ephemeral plates, cups, napkins, tablecloths, cutlery, etc., traditionally made of plastic.
The Italian disposable tableware outlook is facing a series of decisive changes, which will impact what was the queen producer of plastic tableware in Europe.
Historically dominated by private labels and price criteria, the Italian market for disposable tableware is now at a turning point: the anti-plastic ban approved by the European Union. To comply with this regulatory obligation, while freeing themselves from a brand image degraded by eco-responsible awareness, operators in the disposable tableware market are now focusing on biodegradable products with higher added value.
The other challenge for the Italian disposable tableware market remains recycling, in a context of waste recovery and reduction of its environmental impact.
To respond to these new challenges, the players in the disposable tableware market are engaged in a race for industrial and commercial innovation, as well as a challenge to their value chain, with a share of the costs associated with increased packaging in the coming years.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months