SYNTHÈSE DU MARCHÉ
1.1 Definition and scope of the market
The disposable tableware market represents all the plates, cups, napkins, tablecloths, cutlery, etc. for single or ephemeral use, most often plastic-based.
These products are manufactured from two types of polymers which will then be used to estimate the size of this market: polystyrenes (PS) and polypropylenes (PP)
The global market growth is mainly driven by developing nations such as China and India, where demand is driven by increasing urbanization which leads to a change in purchasing behavior of the consumer group. Globally, a growing residential sector is also propelling the demand for the product.
In North America, the market concentration rate is relatively high and dominated by few brands like Huhtamaki (Chinet), Dart(Solo), Dixie, International Paper, Hefty and Lollicup USA etc.
ANALYSE DE LA DEMANDE
STRUCTURE DU MARCHÉ
ANALYSE DE L'OFFRE
POSITIONNEMENT DES ACTEURS
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 10 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The disposable tableware market - Italy
Publicado en 17/02/2022 by Tommaso Nuti - tomura s.r.l.s.
Good report, complete and comprehensive.