1.1 Definition and scope of the market
The disposable tableware market represents all the plates, cups, napkins, tablecloths, cutlery, etc. for single or ephemeral use, most often plastic-based.
These products are manufactured from two types of polymers which will then be used to estimate the size of this market: polystyrenes (PS) and polypropylenes (PP)
The global market growth is mainly driven by developing nations such as China and India, where demand is driven by increasing urbanization which leads to a change in purchasing behavior of the consumer group. Globally, a growing residential sector is also propelling the demand for the product. In 2018, Europe had the largest market of 35.0%, and is anticipated to expand at a significant CAGR in the near future.
The UK market is also set to expand; this growth is mainly explained by replacement incentives, however some of this growth will be the result of a trend towards Biodegradable food service disposables.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 10 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The disposable tableware market - Italy
Publicado en 17/02/2022 by Tommaso Nuti - tomura s.r.l.s.
Good report, complete and comprehensive.