1.1 Definition and presentation
A fruit juice is a liquid or drink obtained from fruit, it can be totally natural (100% fruit-based) or produced in the factory through a mixture of fruit, water and other chemicals. Consequently, it is possible to segment the market according to the amount of fruit present in the drink. According to this criterion the market is divided into 4 main categories:
- Pure juices: these are fruit juices whose substance is entirely composed of pressed fruit without the addition of carbohydrates or additives.
- Smoothies: these are drinks obtained from fruit purées without other additions.
- Concentrated juices: these are fruit juices produced from concentrated juices and water. The main objective of concentration is to improve and simplify the transport, storage and preservation of juice.
- Fruit nectars: these are fruit juices or fruit purées mixed with water and sugar.
In a soft drinks market that is not progressing very well, the fruit juice segment has struggled to develop in Italy, penalised by complementary products. Recently, however, the sector has recorded a positive performance, driven by a change in food purchasing habits and a greater awareness of the origin and ingredients contained in products on the part of consumers, variables that have been placed at the centre of the new product lines offered.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 2 business days
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The fruit juice market - France
Publicado en 10/05/2022 by Martine Meurens - Meurens & Rodrigues
A very well-detailed market study, using reliable sources, for an unbeatable price-quality ratio.