1.1 Definition and presentation
A fruit juice is a liquid or drink made from fruit; it can be totally natural (100 percent fruit-based) or produced in a factory through a mixture of fruit, water, and other chemicals. Consequently, it is possible to segment the market according to the amount of fruit in the beverage. Based on this criterion, the market is divided into 4 main categories:
- Pure juices: these are fruit juices whose substance is composed entirely of pressed fruit with no added carbohydrates or additives.
- Smoothies: these are beverages made from fruit purees without any other additions.
- Concentrated juices: these are fruit juices made from concentrated juices and water. The main purpose of concentration is to improve and simplify the transportation, storage and preservation of juice.
- Fruit nectars: these are fruit juices or purees mixed with water and sugar.
In a soft drink market that is not progressing very well, the fruit juice segment has struggled to develop in Italy, penalized by complementary products. Recently, however, the segment has recorded a positive performance, driven by changing food purchasing habits and increased consumer awareness of the origin and ingredients contained in products, variables that have been put at the center of the new product lines offered.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 2 business days
Our other products
5 reports pack (-15%) IT - Italy
- 5 reports at €75.6 excluding VAT per study to choose from our Italian catalogue for 12 months
- Save 15% on additional studies purchased
- Choose to be refunded any unused credit at the end of the 12-month period (duration of the pack)
See the terms and conditions of the pack and the refund of unused credit.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The fruit juice market - France
Publicado en 10/05/2022 by Martine Meurens - Meurens & Rodrigues
A very well-detailed market study, using reliable sources, for an unbeatable price-quality ratio.