The childcare market
1.1 Presentation and definition of the childcare market
The childcare market mainly concerns the childcare for children under 3 years of age ( 2.3 million in 2016 in metropolitan France as defined in Le Figaro ).
Whether it is home care or not, the competition is very harsh between the actors, who organize themselves as follows:
- Collective reception It is done in a private crèche or in a private crèche. The establishments included are crèches (especially in pre-school), drop-in centres, kindergartens or multi-child care establishments.
- Maternal assistance
- Home childcare This last type of care is one of the activities of the home help market
Kindergarten assistants highlight the individual approach to the relationship with the child while the collective reception and the crèches highlight their socialization skills . , nursery, kindergarten, etc. ).
One of the main issues in the child care sector is professionalization . A large part of this activity is carried out by parents themselves or by actors with undeclared benefits.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Analysts & Methods
Customer Reviews (1)
Average over the last 3 months