1.1 Definition and scope of study
Pets include dogs, cats, birds, fish, small reptiles and mammals. Excluded from this study are products and services intended for farm or farm animals.
While by of every second household has a pet The market is experiencing several fund trends and is changing rapidly.
The market is driven by a population rather young and urban who generally choose cats or small dogs that are better adapted to city life . Today, pets are truly part of the family and pet owners have become more and more are spending more and more money on their well-being with a craze for petcare and a phenomenon of product premiumisation. Pet shops are notably seeing their numbers increase and are taking advantage of the growth in the sector to diversify their activity .
The study covers all segments of the pet market (distribution, services, care, accessories, insurance...) with the exception of pet food, which is the subject of a specific market study.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 5 business days
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The pet market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages