1.1 Definition and scope of the study
The cosmetic products are beauty or care products belonging to 5 main categories:
- toiletries (soaps, shower gels, deodorants, toothpaste, etc.),
- skin care (creams, lotions...),
- hair care (shampoos, masks, dyes, oils...),
- make-up (powders, foundations, lipsticks, eyeshadows...),
- fragrances and perfumes (eau de toilette, perfumes...)
He there are several grey areas regarding the use of the term "organic" terminology, consumers often confuse natural products with organic products . The main criteria for being "organic" include the absence of certain potentially harmful chemicals ( parabens, phthalates, aluminium salts, petrochemicals, etc.) or the presence of at least 90% organic ingredients (this percentage may vary) These products are certified by various private labels (and not the European label which only concerns food products) which ensure that these products respect several criteria
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 1 business day
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The organic cosmetics market - France
Publicado en 29/12/2021 by Laurent Chatellier - sam services