In 2017, France had more than 500,000 active recreational boats, 4 million recreational boaters and 9 million casual boaters according to the Federation of Nautical Industries
After a sharp decline in the nautical sector due to the 2008 economic crisis, the recovery is underway, with a passion for boat rental rather than for sale. The boat rental market is growing strongly. The vast majority of rentals take place at sea, but some rentals also take place on lakes and rivers.
Many young innovative companies have seized the potential of this market and now compete with traditional rental-management agencies by offering to connect individuals interested in boat rental via Internet platforms.
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (38 p.)
- Download an example
- Consult our offers Consulting, Subscription, Press & Education.
Availability within 1 business day
Buy a pack and get an immediate discount
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Inclus dans ce pack: This study (The boat rental market - France) + 4 other studies of your choice
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages