The hotel industry represents the whole of the hotel industry and its activities: it belongs to the tertiary sector and represents establishments that offer a reception service and more particularly accommodation and/or food to customers. This sector is therefore often associated with the restaurant industry. However, this study focuses exclusively on establishments that are hotels, which may or may not provide restaurant services, and on the accommodation services they offer.
There are three different types of hotels:
- Independents: structures not belonging to a hotel chain, owner of its operation and legally autonomous;
- Affiliates: also known as voluntary chains, are formed by traditional independent establishments that join together to facilitate their marketing;
- The integrated : operated by a hotel group or franchised
Globally, the hotel market is expected to grow at a CAGR (Compared Annual Growth Rate) of 12.9% between 2020 and 2027. This is a sector that experienced serious difficulties during the global health crisis linked to Covid-19, having accentuated the precariousness of certain players and certain regions, more or less focused on tourism than others. However, growth prospects show that this type of accommodation continues to attract customers even if the sector has not yet returned to its pre-crisis level.
In the French market, there was a drop of more than 50% in hotel revenues in 2020, with certain regions and hotel ranges suffering more than others. This was particularly the case for the Paris region and the top-of-the-range hotels, which recorded the largest losses in the country.
The main players on the market are large multi-brand chains such as Accor Hotels, Intercontinental, Marriott, or Louvre Hotels, but also single-brand companies such as B
ANALYSIS OF THE DEMAND
ANALYSIS OF THE OFFER
POSITIONING OF THE ACTORS
To keep reading, buy the full research
What is in this market study?
- What are the figures on the size and growth of the market?
- What is driving the growth of the market and its evolution?
- What are the latest trends in this market?
- What is the positioning of companies in the value chain?
- How do companies in the market differ from each other?
- Access company mapping and profiles.
- Data from several dozen databases
This market study is available online and in pdf format (30 p.)
- Consult an example PDF or online
Availability within 1 business day
Our other products
Pack 5 études (-15%) - France
- 5 études au prix de 75,6€HT par étude à choisir parmi nos 800 titres sur le catalogue France pendant 12 mois
- Conservez -15% sur les études supplémentaires achetées
- Choisissez le remboursement des crédits non consommés au terme des 12 mois (durée du pack)
Consultez les conditions du pack et de remboursement des crédits non consommés.
1 sector analyzed
in 40 pages
The hotel market - France
Publicado en 18/10/2022 by Fanny Malaquin - Blooming Development
Étude concise et claire.
Merci Fanny pour votre retour. Nous sommes ravis d'avoir été à la hauteur de vos attentes!